From the loss of CEO and co-founder of QuadrigaCX having passwords of accounts valued at $190 million in U.S. dollars to Jack’s bullish sentiment on bitcoin (BTC), the community of crypto enthusiasts at Reddit have been experiencing and sharing various events.
- Jack Dorsey, CEO of Twitter, had shown his bullish sentiments about bitcoin (BTC) when he regarded it as the native currency of the internet. Recently, Jack revealed that out of all cryptocurrencies, he only possessed bitcoin (BTC). Moreover, he explained the reason behind holding substantial shares of bitcoin (BTC). According to him, bitcoin (BTC) is resilient, principled and a great brand.
- After the State Senate’s approval for bitcoin (BTC), the state of Wyoming is ready to approve cryptocurrencies. Now, the bill is expected to be debated in the State House of Representatives and in the future, bitcoin (BTC) is hoped to be made legal for Wyomingites.
- Bitcoin’s adoption is expanding in many different sectors. In the very recent, it was revealed that the GJX Gemstone Exhibition in Tucson, Arizona, eased the process of mass adoption by accepting bitcoin (BTC) payments.
- There’s a lot going on after the leaked pictures of the app, Samsung Blockchain KeyStore. People expect Samsung to launch Galaxy S10 which supports ethereum (ETH) wallet. At the moment, it’s more of a rumor than news but on 20 Feb, after Samsung launches Galaxy S10, it will be confirmed that whether ethereum (ETH) wallet is compatible with the phone or not.
- It was recently disclosed that over 2 million ethereum (ETH) tokens are collateralized in the Maker Dao credit system. Collectively, these tokens are of $217.4 million worth and they are held to issue $76.448 million in Dai.
- Beetech’s Remessa Online allows users to transfer money across the borders. Ramessa Online has partnered with Ripple to offer a new standard for remittances in Brazil and in the future, they plan to use ripple (XRP) as well.
- The co-founder of Ripple Labs, Jed McCaleb is expecting to be owning a huge amount of ripple (XRP) tokens. He was selling ripple (ETH) of $1 million worth daily since 2016 but recently it was revealed that he had stopped selling his ripple (XRP).
- In a very recent, it was revealed that ripple (XRP) of $1 billion worth was transferred. The details of the wallets of sender and recipient are unknown up till now but the amount transferred from one wallet to other is confirmed.
- Litecoin (LTC) is all set for its Hollywood debut. The Litecoin foundation is sponsoring Mammoth Film Festival that will take place at Mammoth Lakes, CA. According to the creator of litecoin, Charlie Lee, the founders of the event showed support and enthusiasm for litecoin (LTC).
- The creator of litecoin (LTC), Charlie revealed that he had been in discussions with BEAM and Guy Corem, Keyser Söze at Beam. Charlie discussed MimbleWimble on Litecoin with extension Blks and was surprised to know that BEAM had already implemented switch-commitments with ElGamal.
- While bitcoin (BTC) is at the top when it comes to daily active addresses, litecoin (LTC) stands at position four with about 20,000 more daily addresses than ethereum (ETH).
- Zenledger is now awarding EOS holders. An amount of $120 is given to EOS owners who give feedback on the new EOS feature. The offer by Zenledger is expected to last for two weeks or more.
- EOS makes its way to the famous game, Flappy birds. A user can have one free try in every 12 hours and earn EOS if he successfully makes up to the top rankings.