BlockPublisher is looking for creative writers who can produce high-quality content! Professional writers and editors, as well as passionate wordsmiths with experience in blockchain, finance, trading, bitcoin & cryptocurrencies can send in their original stories.
Note: we only accept original articles and do not cross-post content.
To write for BlockPublisher each article must meet the below requirements:
- Your article must be 1200+ words.
- Your article must be written in English.
- Your article must be an informative piece not a sales letter or a press release.
- Your article must be your original work and not published elsewhere. We are very strict about it.
- Your article may be edited prior to publishing (inclusion or exclusion of links etc), if required by the editor.
- Your article must be accompanied by relevant images. Unsplash.com & istockphoto.com are great resources for that. Please provide relevant image URLs.
- DO NOT use images from Google Images or simply taken from a website. (Strictly Prohibited)
- DO NOT use images from Flickr, unless it’s your Flickr and you own the image(s).
- CREDIT ALL YOUR SOURCES.
- Include a short bio of yourself (3-4 lines) with company/organization name, your designation/role & company/organization website URL.
- Your Twitter profile URL.
- Your LinkedIn profile URL.
- A headshot of yourself.
Without all elements of your bio, your article will not be published.
Send your articles to email@example.com with email subject ‘Op-Ed for BlockPublisher’.
As a reward for the effort of putting together an op-ed, you will receive exposure on Blockpublisher.com. Each post written for BlockPublisher will include a brief bio about you along with a link back to your website and your Twitter/LinkedIn account(s).
Please note, we appreciate your time and effort spent on articles, but due to the volume of content we receive, we cannot accept most of the articles. If we don’t get back to you within 2-3 days, we are sorry, your article has not been accepted. DO NOT keep emailing us!