Characteristics of BTC and ETH Wallets:
The qualities or the list of services that a wallet may offer depends on how much effort is the wallet promising, who is the wallet developer targeting and what are the kind of amounts that are in question. A cryptocurrency wallet may be currency specific. For example, it only allows the owners of Bitcoin cash to trade the money. The wallet could also offer multiple currencies. The wallet may allow extra services, may have an analytics support website or application to help in the process of trading. The wallet may be used to pay for games and so forth.
The wallet may have innumerable qualities. As time and technology move forward things are really coming together in new are creative ways. This has allowed the wallet to become a lot more than just places to store and count the funds one may keep.
Through the blockchain technology, the contents of each wallet made anywhere possible are public. This means that the public may see what is going on in the finer detail of one’s investment transactions. The public access is being worked on and being developed to help make it more concealed in nature.
Great Wallet Options:
1. Ledger Nano S – (A Popular Ethereum Wallet) The Ledger Nano S is a cryptocurrency multi-asset hardware wallet that looks like a folding flash drive. It can store Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other Altcoins.
2. Coinbase – (A Popular Bitcoin Wallet) A Bitcoin, and Ethereum wallet, and is supported in more than 30 countries.
3. Ledger BLUE – By far the most advanced hardware security gear on the market, a touch screen, applications and chic design, crypto like never before.
4. KeepKey – A hardware wallet that secures Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin dash, and Namecoin, claims to be malware and hack-proof.
5. TREZOR – An industry-leading hardware multi-cryptocurrency wallet. A Google Chrome extension that communicates with your hardware makes transfers even easier.
6. StrongCoin – They are a hybrid wallet allows you to send and receive Bitcoins just like any other wallet. With an added encryption layer for the key.
7. Exodus – Known as stylistically the best-designed wallet for the cryptocurrency, simple, logically beautiful and smart.
8. Jaxx – Ice Cube is a hardware wallet with a camera and cellular chip for broadcasting transactions that never connects to the internet. The Ice Cube is water and fire resistant.
9. Mycelium – “Best Mobile App” award by Blockchain.info in 2014, the wallet provides the ability to send and receive bitcoins whilst benefiting from bank-grade security.
10. Electrum – *A safe wallet
*Based on the popular image