Some say laziness is a myth, some say it is the opposite of success. Rest think Hustle is way out of this trap. We disagree to it all. Laziness is anything that comes between you and your goals. This ideas is based on the premise that things make you want to achieve your goals later. No, this is not the life that we wish for anyone. We like it when you hustle. So, let us help you.
(You might find something interesting even if you’re not one of the lazy ones.) Read out loud to find out.
Explaining The Laziness:
1. Focusing on the pain – Do your research. Stop juggling. Get your act together and gear up before somebody steals your show! You think you don’t worry but, you do. You think you will find all the facts and dive right in, but, you won’t. You are not sure, but, you like the idea of it. Then stop secretly worrying about it, investigate and get on with it.
2. You don’t know where to start – You are hung in the middle, you are hung because what if you lose your money and what if there are better investment options out there. No, just stop! This is a germ in the corner of your mind, a bug that is telling you to slack, because snoozing is the easiest way out. What are you doing? Rearranging folders on your desktop and organizing your game collection can wait. No, you don’t need to bake before you start. And stay away from that toxic website. Sit your A** Down and Start Now!
3. Thinking you are living your best life – No, darling you are not. Your world is so tiny that you don’t know what living means. No, it is not our objective to roast you, we are just pinning down the problem. You should have done your fine a** homework and invested into the currency people have been digging for ten years ago. You are still on your couch hungover right?
4. Partying until you have no funds left to invest – Dancing till the sun comes out can be a full-time job. But, if your full-time job is something else that you are already not doing it any good and thence living a mediocre life, because fella, goals take you high up, up and above. And if crypto is offering you a way out of your mediocre life, then why in the f**ks world are you not hustling?
Want to party even harder, even more crazier, go earn it first and admit, that this is not your best life. Admit that you need to do more! Earn your celebration!
5. You are not the superhero you think you are – OUCH, right. Multitasking is fun. But, your idea of juggling between things gets you nowhere. You need to re-center. Calm down and see what you can really do. Also, what you can not do. Cut off the unproductive. Do stuff that brings in the good stuff. Exhale the time draining stuff.
6. You love parasites – The ones on your phone. Your phone can take only so much. Despite, what you think your eyes can only take so much of your phone. If you are spending more time stalking people, streaming blog channels and keeping up with the Kardashians, then honey, the future is bleak.
Especially, when you have got no blood left in you to be sucked. You need to rip em out of your system and cleanse. Cleanse so you can make time for the new love of your life, something that can take as little or as more of attention that you would like to give it. The sweet lovechild of the finance industry and technology – cryptocurrency. Make way for the new reign. Because, this one will take you up with it.
*It is as easy to make gains as losses with cryptocurrency. Adequate research is important. Research is what the article is insisting you do. No gear, no dive!