Infinito Wallet is the world’s first online multi-assets universal wallet launched by Infinity Blockchain Labs (IBL) in December 2017, this wallet supports all the major cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, NEO, Dash, Litecoin, and Dogecoin and a wide range of smart contract tokens for users to have maximum transparency and quick access while trading.
IBL is still working on their wallet to bring more and more features, it is available on Apple’s App Store and Google Play store as well. There are many different features that will be available in the Wallet App by the end of 2018. Following are few of them,
- It will support more than 12 languages, including English, Chinese, German, Korean, Japanese, Hindi, French, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, Thai and Vietnamese.
- It will show a user the fiat value of their cryptocurrency portfolio.
- It will also show the price fluctuation of their assets in last 24 hours.
- Another very useful feature of this wallet is it has a price change alert that will alert the user to any steep change in the price.
- Security features include Touch ID support, which provides fast and easy access to its app without compromising on security.
- All private keys are also encrypted within the wallet’s software using a password which is decided by the user.
Its sole objective is to become the world’s leading crypto wallet in the global market. The company now has a team of more than 180 in-house blockchain developers, marketers, researchers and strategic planners.