We know how it feels to suddenly open your browser, when you have free time on your hands and to see so much of new stuff propping right out.
New things, happening, stories, ideas, news etc, etc. So much to choose from. So much to think about. Before, there is a stimuli-overload here is what we are going to talk about, in short and simpler words: What you may have missed about cryptos.
This is serious and important stuff. Read on baby!
- It has brought the driver less cars to town
- Decentralized concerts
- It has allowed banking to the unbankables
- It means hyperinflation in poor economies can be saved
- No more corruption
- World hunger can now be battled and eliminated
- Smart contracts have made it possible for you to be never lied to
- The world can be child labor free
- Every resource can be publicly listed and accessed
- Every government can be made accountable
- No more lies, in terms of finances
- No more accounts in the Cayman Islands to set money off-shore for retirement plans for corrupt political leaders
- Transparent Voting systems
- Authority less businesses
- Employee less businesses
- The Fairest Oscars Ever!
- Decentralized web content creation
- Freedom of speech and thought
- Cheap and High speed internet access for all
- Global share-ability and parity in wealth matters
Among others we conveniently left out to maintain some mystery about this beautiful world of tech in cryptospheres.