Ripple’s XRP is a defiant crypto and barely marks some low phase over its crypto chronology. Reddit being the source of fresh news turns out the exact same excellent media for latest information and insight over new projects and gossips circling XRP. Here are some of the highlighting pieces from the latest over the very platform:
- CoinGate, the platform/payment gateway for more than 50 cryptocurrencies including the likes of bitcoin and ethereum, announces the ability of people, this being merchants, to conduct native payment option choosing. The process goes like that the merchants, which have turned to a considerable amount of 4,500, can allow you to opt CoinGate and then scroll towards XRP for the payment to be finalized.
- MoneyTap, a Fintech startup based in Bangalore, India announces integration of XRP into their system. Efforts are in full swings into bringing the services using R3’s Corda & XRP which will eventually lead to turning XRP into a global standard for financial operations.
- The company R3 that builds up blockchain technology announces partnership with SWIFT as Tangential Ripple connection emerges.
- People who use Binance can now readily buy into XRP with their credit cards.
- The platform RightBTC is now extended so as to incorporate XRP in.