From Vitalik, supporting the likes of ripple (XRP) and regarding it superior to bitcoin (BTC), to the facilitation provided by BTCPay servers for freelancers, the subreddits of top three cryptocurrencies possessed diversified news for the crypto enthusiasts.
- While a user revealed the extent of bitcoin (BTC) acceptance by showing the clinic of his doctor where bitcoin (BTC) was accepted, the superiority of bitcoin (BTC) over Paypal was also mentioned on the platform of Reddit. It was suggested that bitcoin (BTC) has surpassed Paypal in terms of transaction value.
- In the global market of freelancers, clients are often in one place while the freelancers are located in some other country. Both, client and freelancer face payment problems due to fluctuating exchange rates. This problem is tackled by BTCPay server, a free and open-source cryptocurrency payment processor. BTCPay payment request now allows users to get paid in bitcoin (BTC) by sharing a simple URL.
- Recently, a crypto enthusiast provided a critical walk through the future. According to his views, when the crypto market flourishes, numerous new coins will try to snatch the throne marked by bitcoin (BTC). He suggested that many coins have tried in the past to conquer bitcoin (BTC) but it was of no use.
- Nasdaq has started live listings of ethereum (ETH) price indices. In addition to 4,000 global indices, now, Brave New Coin’s ELX and BLX indices are also available on Nasdaq. In the future, Brave New Coin is expected to launch a ripple (XRP) liquid index.
- The affiliation of Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of ethereum, with ripple (XRP) was popular on many social platforms including Reddit and Twitter in the last twenty four hours. Vitalik’s past activity related to the support for ripple (XRP) was also brought up by people. In the very recent, Vitalik preferred ripple (XRP) over bitcoin (BTC). He even justified his take, while responding to Pierre Rochard’s research, by stating a few supporting points, suggesting that ripple (XRP) is better than bitcoin (BTC).
I think you want to use XRP. The chart for XRP/XRP would look the same so it’s also sound money, but they have Institutional adoption™ and Partnerships™ so they’re better.
— Vitalik Non-giver of Ether (@VitalikButerin) February 24, 2019