The crypto verse of Reddit possesses a lot of interesting news. From China not making up the top spot, 500 million ripple (XRP) getting transferred.
- In a very recent, some fascinating and interesting facts came to light. Despite the fact that China is the leader when it comes to the number of mining pools, China ranks fifth on the list of top 20 countries running bitcoin (BTC) nodes. The United States and Germany lead the world with 2625 and 2016 bitcoin (BTC) nodes. Overall, the top 10 countries on list account for 74 percent of all bitcoin (BTC) nodes.
- Not long ago, it was revealed that Localbitcoins had experienced almost 4.8 million visits. In latest, it was discovered that almost 20 percent of the total visits of Localbitcoins came from Venezuela. After Venezuela, the United States accounts the most for traffic on Localbitcoins.
- As technology advances, the methods used for scamming get updated as well. By threatening to upload a video about victims watching porn, scammers were able to make about $332,000 in bitcoin (BTC). This method of scam, sextortion, is suggested to have targetted about 89,000 email recipients as potential victims.
- The second largest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap, ethereum (ETH) is said to be locked up in MakerDAO. Stats show that 2 percent of total ethereum (ETH) is locked up in MakerDAO.
- An ethereum (ETH) powered vending-machine made a huge amount of money. The amount is estimated to be about $20 million and is suggested to be made from the London Stock Exchange.
- Huge sums of transactions often come into the light like the post on the ripple subreddit. About 500 million Ripple (XRP) were transferred from Bitterex to Upbit.
- R3 Corda, aiming to offer high-speed payments necessary for intraday trades, supports ripple (XRP). Now, R3 Corda has successfully taken 50 banks on board. R3 Corda is looking forward to replace present databases that account for a volume over $1 billion.