Today, several events and activities in the crypto world took place in Reddit. From Vitalik’s take on the cryptocurrencies and similar projects to what is strange according to the analyst Alec when it comes to the price of bitcoin (BTC).
- Alec Ziupsnys, chief strategy officer at Rhythm Technologies, is an analyst who focuses on bitcoin (BTC). He was of the view that bitcoin (BTC) getting to $3,500 was far more peculiar than bitcoin (BTC) reaching $1,000,000 from $3,500. According to him, the current price of bitcoin (BTC) is unexplainable in the first place.
- A very unique fact regarding bitcoin (BTC) made to the light. At the moment, bitcoin (BTC) transactions are as high as they were in the first month of 2018. Surprisingly, it is only the frequency of transactions that saw an increase and fees, on the other hand, had been extremely low.
- CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey has been conspicuously expressing his bullish sentiments for bitcoin (BTC). Now, he has moved one stepped ahead and hinted the induction of Lightning Network on the platform of Twitter. At the moment, Lighting Network app doesn’t charge for the first $10,000 worth transactions.
- Opera brings good news for its users based in Norway, Denmark and Sweden. Now, the users in these countries can use Opera’s browser wallet to comfortably purchase ethereum (ETH). An updated Opera browser possing wallet can be very easily downloaded by android users from Google Play Store.
- The product of Ripple labs, xRapid utilizes ripple (XRP) to carry out international transactions. In a very recent, while speaking on the behalf of the crypto exchange, CEO at Binance, Changpeng Zhao stated that Binance plans to collaborate with ripple (XRP) powered xRapid.
- 1xBit is a gambling platform that allows users cryptocurrencies for betting. Along with many other cryptocurrencies, the website has now included ripple (XRP) to its platform as well. With the addition of ripple (XRP), users are capable of confirming ripple(XRP) transactions in about 4 seconds. With the capability of handling 1,500 transactions per second, the cost of a single transaction is 1/1000th of a ripple (XRP).
- Vitalik Buterin, the creator of ethereum, shared his take on EOS and Tron (TRX) at a cryptocurrency conference. Vitalik was clarifying some misconceptions people had developed and the false claims made by many bad projects. While addressing, he regarded those projects, such as EOD and Tron (TRX), as a centralized pile of trash.
- According to the Weiss Ratings, EOS dominates when its performance is compared with Tron in the decentralized application ecosystem. EOS’s dApp Dice is outperforming TronBet by almost sixty percent in volume.
- Tron (TRX) brings facilities to its users who are fond of traveling or like to travel. Now, people can readily book about over half a million hotels and more than 80,000 destinations via Travala, a traveling website that allows users to pay for services while using different cryptocurrencies.