A lot is happening today in the crypto verse of Reddit. From a terrorist organization asking for donations in bitcoin to crypto exchange, Kraken acquiring regulated futures trading startup Crypto Facilities in a deal valued at at least $100 million.
- Hamas, a Palestinian organization, has been involved in several wars against Israel. In the very recent, while facing financial isolation, Hamas asked people to send funds using bitcoin (BTC). The spokesman of the Palestinian terror group’s military wing requested people to use virtual currency.
- Alex Lebed, the founder of StableUnit, shared his experience while he was at La Serena Beach hostel, Chile. While stating many other features of the hotel, he told that hostel accepting bitcoin (BTC) for room rent was the best thing about the hostel.
- Court responded to the request submitted by Flordia’s Third District Court. According to the court’s decision, bitcoin (BTC) is considered as a medium for exchange but not as money.
- Parity technologies released a fix to deal with the vulnerability that affected the Parity Ethereum nodes. Although only Parity Ethereum nodes were crashed by the vulnerability, everyone else was also suggested to update their nodes.
- Chris Dixon, a general partner at a16z, was bullish on the future of Ethereum (ETH). According to him, three years ago, Ethereum (ETH) was just a whitepaper but now with a market cap of $1.6 billion, it possessed more than $200 million worth crowd-controlled funds to sponsor projects.
- Cyrus Younessi, the director of Research and Trading at Scalar Capital, explained the relationship between ETH, MKR and DAI. While explaining the relationship, Cyrus stated that ETH acts as a long term store value.
- Ripple (XRP) is looking forward to expand its network of offices to China. Currently, the company has offices in cities such as Mumbai, San Francisco, New York, London, Sao Paulo and Sydney. Particularly in China, the city of Shanghai is chosen by the company for opening offices.
- Ripple partnered with InstaRem. While working with xRapid implementation, InstaRem joined Visa’s fintech program to build new solutions for the fast transfer of money to and from different countries.
- MoneyTap, an Indian fintech startup based in Bangalore, is expected to use ripple (XRP) in the future. It was suggested that after settling legal affairs, MoneyTap will be utilizing ripple (XRP).
- Charlie Lee, the creator of Litecoin, ex-director of engineering at Coinbase, revealed that he was looking for the feasibility of confidential transactions. He stated that he was discussing the possibility with Litecoin developer team.
- Ben Askren, an American professional mixed martial artist and former Olympic wrestler, shared his take on Litecoin (LTC). While tweeting a public service announcement, he said that Litecoin (LTC) transactions take only about five seconds.
- Börse Stuttgart, a German stock exchange, has launched a mobile cryptocurrency trading app, BISON. Börse Stuttgart is the second largest stock exchange in Germany. They are supporting Litecoin (LTC) and many other cryptocurrencies in BISON.
- In the recent past, Wyoming Senate passed a bill to make some cryptocurrencies legal. EOS was one of the many cryptocurrencies which, under the ‘Digital Assets’ bill, were proposed to be a legal form of money.
- After disclosing that almost EOS of $2 million worth were stolen, Tim proposed a solution to prevent the theft of EOS in the future. He urged the need to take precautionary measures as he anticipates hacking activities to continue in the future as well.
- In an interview, Kevin Rose, co-founder of EOS, stated that EOS was the most fantastic thing for him to be a part of. While elaborating about the company, he said that they were an independent self-funded producer.
- This week, tron (TRX) is expected to strengthen its market position. The event of BitTorrent Foundation, conducting its first airdrop, scheduled for this week is one of the reasons to get bullish on the near future of tron (TRX).
- Institutional grade crypto trading platform, Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) listed tron (TRX), ripple (XRP) and EOS. GBX, founded in 2018, is a regulated platform which can undergo a million orders in one second.
- Stats show that growth of Cardano community was exponential. Parameters on social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter along with Reddit show Cardona’s growth progressed by thousands of units.
- A user warned people to get their Cardano (ADA) immediately out of the exchanges because they might be vulnerable to hacks. The user also mentioned about theft accidents that took place in exchanges such as MtGox, BitGrail and QuadriagaCX.
- CEO of Neo, Da Hongfei explained about his project in an interview. He stated that Neo was an open source project which is expected to facilitate in future smart economy. Moreover, he added that with Neo smart contracts, they aim to revolutionize the transfer of assets.
- Neo is having its upcoming DevCon in Seattle. To attract developers, the founder and core developer of Neo, Erik has offered free tickets to developers only.
- An ethereum developer finds icon (ICX) as pretty interesting. He stated that icon (ICX) is an understated cryptocurrency even in this bear market. While explaining icon (ICX), he mentioned the vision behind icon (ICX) i.e to hyperconnect the world.