With crypto market staying and growing in green, many different aspects of the cryptocurrencies were shared and revealed on subreddits of different cryptocurrencies. From Google’s sudden acquire of bitcoin (BTC) symbol, CEO of BitPay shared the percentage of bitcoin (BTC) in his business.
- Reddit users share their experiences which show that bitcoin (BTC) adoption marks success frequently at many locations. Recently, it expanded to the platform of a web giant as bitcoin (BTC) symbol experienced endorsement from Google. Now, Google keyboard for iOS users possesses a bitcoin (BTC) symbol which can be seen when $ is pressed for a long time.
- Vivek, a bitcoin (BTC) and blockchain enthusiast, was very bullish on bitcoin (BTC). He was of the view that bitcoin (BTC) is heading towards becoming a global reserve currency. He further stated that it was only a matter of time for people to abandon the biased emotion and nation’s greed while adopting bitcoin (BTC).
- BitPay, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, United States, is a bitcoin payment service provider which was founded by Tony Gallippi and Stephen Pair. BitPay CEO, Stephen revealed that about 95 percent of the BitPay payments were comprised of bitcoin (BTC).
- Lately, AirGap wallet has launched an extension for users in order to sign transactions on an offline device. It’s a Chrome extension, Alpha, which allows offline Ethereum transactions to the users. Besides transactions, users can also interact with their favorite Ethereum dApps while they are offline.
- Instimatch Global provides a trading interface to its users for inter-bank trading in intraday markets. According to the Instimatch Global, with money market offering in R3 Corda, liquidity exchange is offered to the users. The company claims that with R3 Corda, ripple (XRP) of more than $1 billion worth volume had been traded up till now.
- MyCryptoWallet has launched myCryptoCard to facilitate people with ripple (XRP) payments. With the myCryptoCard, people can easily access ripple (XRP) through 30,000 ATMs and spend ripple (XRP) over 1 million places.
- Popular rapper, Juicy J released a music video that was focused on money giving off a dot com era startup vibe. The video named ‘Let Me See’ features EOS. After one minute and ten seconds, Juicy J appears to be indulged in writing EOSio blockchain code in his video.