The communities at subreddits of top five cryptocurrencies find interesting ways to represent facts and news. From forming meme on bitcoin (BTC) graph and relating it to a character from animated television series, The Simpsons, financial rewards got laid for gamers managing to win tournaments.
- Adam Back, the inventor of Hashcash and co-founder and CEO of Blockstream, exhibited his bullish sentiment for bitcoin (BTC). He emphasized that more the bitcoin (BTC) one possesses, the better it is. Moreover, he was of the view that when prices are low, bitcoin (BTC) should be bought.
I’m a permabull: more Bitcoin/bits/satoshis is better. So price down is always buying time in my book. I think the fundamental value is both: internet native, censorship resistant bearer money and digital gold. Much more adoption and usage potential ahead. Hodling for long-term.
— Adam Back (@adam3us) February 25, 2019
- In the very recent, Bitfinex recovered a very small percentage of its loss encountered in 2016. Almost 120,000 bitcoin (BTC) were lost due to a security breach in 2016. Upon recovering 27.7 bitcoin (BTC), the government confiscated the stolen funds but finally today, the funds were released back to the exchange.
- The price of bitcoin (BTC) has been fluctuating for a while. Recently, it crossed $4,000 but the stay was very short. The Reddit community saw the graph of bitcoin (BTC) quite differently and seized the moment to show their view of it. Overall, the graph of bitcoin (BTC) was linked very interestingly with Bart Simpson. While some admitted that it was a Bart, some argued that it was more of Marge Simpsons.
- EtherIndex, who had been looking forward to becoming an ETF that tracks ethereum (ETH), submitted a public comment letter to CTFC. The comment filed was the response to the request for information by CTFC. Besides the utility of ethereum (ETH), subjects such as cybersecurity and custody, markets, oversight and regulation were addressed by EtherIndex in their comment letter.
- In recent developments, Coinbase announced that they will be listing ripple (XRP). By supporting ripple (XRP) on their platform, ripple (XRP) will be available to Coinbase Pro users based in the U.S, UK, Canada, Singapore, and Australia. Coinbase said that in the future more jurisdictions might be added as well.
- A few hours ago, the game, Aurora PvP Dice FREEROLL, was launched by EosCrash on the whole EOS market. The multiplayer Aurora PvP Dice FREEROLL tournament hosted allows limited participation and after the completion of the tournament, awards the winner with a prize of 8 EOS.