The community of Reddit was very active when it came to the world of cryptocurrencies. From the significance of investment opportunity laid by bitcoin (BTC), Brad finally getting a response from Swift.
- Now a web browser extension, tippin.me, allows Twitter users to receive cryptocurrency tips. The extension adds a button in the user’s Tweet in order to make Lighting Network user-friendly. With the help of the extension, the receiving and managing of bitcoin (BTC) through Lightning Network are eased for users.
- Bitcoin (BTC) has surely attracted investors. Recently, a fact revealed elaborates the essence of bitcoin (BTC) as an investment. According to PlanB, 1 percent bitcoin (BTC) investment and 99 percent cash investment outperform S&P 500 over the last ten years.
- Pierre Rochard, the founder of the Satoshi Nakamoto Institute, described the latest mindset of billionaires. He claimed that billionaires were looking into uncontrolled assets such as bitcoin (BTC). He concluded that billionaires have found the true worth of bitcoin (BTC).
- In a very recent, an interesting observation made to the light. Almost 13 percent of Amazon users preferred purchasing bitcoin (BTC) on some online e-platform. These stats were the result of a survey conducted by Investing.com.
- Ethereum (ETH) can now be used to pay for power. People living in Oncor or Centerpoint regions of Texas can sign up and avail the opportunity to receive power from GridPlus, a retail electricity provider that uses digital assets and cryptocurrencies.
- Ethereum foundation is not looking forward to spending $15 million to develop Verifiable Delay Functions (VDFs). Although in the past, Ethereum foundation was said to invest funds in VDF, it is clarified by Justin Drake, a researcher at the Ethereum Foundation, that they are now looking to split funds rather invest them in VDF.
- CEO of Ripple, Brad Garlinghouse had made several claims in the past that elaborated on Ripple outperforming Swift. He was of the view that Ripple (XRP) ledger provided substantial speed for cross-border payments when compared to Swift’s payment services. Swift recently responded to Ripple by stating that they have been developing global payments innovation (GPI) technology which puts them way ahead of Ripple.
- Ripple (XRP) ledger payments are pseudo-anonymous as the amount and certain account details are open and visible to the public. Thomas Silkjær, creative director at 2K/DENMARK, briefed on how graph databases could be used to explore and analyze the decentralized ripple (XRP) ledger.