Crypto enthusiasts and users were active on subreddits of different cryptocurrencies. While revealing incidents such as the record volumes for bitcoin futures, an interesting fact related to the superiority of ethereum (ETH) over bitcoin (BTC) was also shared.
- The future of bitcoin (BTC) depends on mass adoption. In the past, a student left his university, where he was enrolled in a masters program, to pursue his aim of contributing to mass adoption. The goal was to develop hardware which eases the use of bitcoin (BTC) for everyone. Recently, it was revealed that now the hardware is developed and the company is looking for its first beta users.
- Bitcoin Lightning Torch has gained massive attraction in the past few weeks. Many users are participating in the initiative which requires the passing of a lightning payment between nodes from one user to another. In latest, Fidelity Digital became the first institution to take the torch. Now, Fidelity Digital is looking for someone to continue the trend and pass the torch.
- Bitcoin (BTC) futures is said to see record volumes on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME). Now, bitcoin futures volume is over $200 million per day on CME. Previously, it was $50 million per day.
Bernhard Mueller, product engineer and security researcher at ConsenSys, has created Mythril/MythX, a smart contract security tool. Bernhard was of the view that users transacted more on the platform of ethereum (ETH) than on bitcoin (BTC). He concluded that ethereum (ETH) transactions were 2.8 times more than bitcoin (BTC) transactions.
- XRapid which uses ripple (XRP) is a liquidity solution for banks. A little while back, all companies testing or using ripple (XRP) with xRapid came to the light. While Cuallix, Mercury FX, Catalyst Corporate Federal Credit Union, ID, and Euro Exim Bank are using ripple (XRP), SBI Holdings, MoneyGram, Cambridge FX, WesternUnion, Viamericas and Transpaygo are testing ripple (XRP) at the moment.
- Not long ago, Huobi security team came into action when assets were transacted into Huobi accounts. According to Huobi, after noticing the flow of assets from the accounts blacklisted by EOS, Huobi security team froze those EOS accounts.
- Under the circumstances of cryptocurrencies fighting their way for getting wide acceptance comes good news for litecoin (LTC) users. Now, via Olodolo.com, people can shop on AliExpress while using litecoin (LTC).