The crypto verso of Reddit was concentrated with numerous crypto events and activities. While EOS saw an outstanding trading volume in the last 24 hours, Dan Held was seen quite bullish on the future of bitcoin (BTC).
- The journey of mass adoption for bitcoin (BTC) continues according to the experiences of different users. While one user revealed that bitcoin (BTC) was accepted in a market in Thailand, another user showed a beach bar in Aruba that accepted bitcoin (BTC).
- In a very recent, it was announced by Japanese e-commerce firm, Rakuten which is also regarded as Japan’s Amazon, that an update to its Rakuten Pay mobile app is scheduled for 18 March 2019. After the update, it is suggested that the platform will, in addition to fiat, support bitcoin (BTC) and other cryptocurrencies.
- The co-founder of ZeroBlock, Dan Held, who is director of business development at Interchange, stated that despite the bear market, he was very bullish on bitcoin (BTC). He listed the launch of Fidelity and Bakkt, huge lightning network growth and movement of $1 billion on the bitcoin network as the reasons behind his optimism.
- Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, dismissed allegations which stated that security of the ethereum platform would be quite risky in the future. He denied all the rumors about a feature in Constantinople that allowed for an attack vector on the ethereum (ETH).
- Ripple (XRP) is now available at SpendApp. Users can buy and sell ripple (XRP) with their bank accounts while using SpendApp. More than 40 million locations are now available for spending ripple (XRP) via Spend wallet.
- Recently, Weiss Ratings did a comparison between ripple (XRP) and JPM coin. According to Weiss Ratings, ripple (XRP) wasn’t an IOU but JPM coin was. Besides that, it was stated that while ripple (XRP) can be decentralized, JPM coin couldn’t be decentralized.
- The creators of Scatter, a wallet that supports EOS, announced that they were keen to bring more great games to EOS. They stated that strongly believing in EOS as a platform was the main reason to bring games to the platform.
- EOS, with a market cap of about $2.89 billion, reached a remarkable trading volume of $827.58 million in the last 24 hours. At the moment, EOS is the fourth largest cryptocurrency in the world.
- Swych is a Dallas based digital gifting platform. Now, the platform is accepting litecoin (LTC) payments. It allows users to buy and send virtual gift cards from more than 600 retailers while using litecoin (LTC).
- French Crypto startup, Digycode has collaborated with Ingenico, a Paris based payments giant, to allow around 10,000 tobacco shops to sell litecoin (LTC) coupons. Users can now buy these coupons which are said to be of 20, 50 or 200 Euros worth. These coupons can be redeemed later on Digycode’s website.