- Bitcoin (BTC) adoption spreads to Comox Valley. A QR code was posted by the owner of a yoga studio located in Comox Valley. According to the owner, now, customers can pay bitcoin (BTC) for yoga, hypnotherapy and personal training. The yoga studio is regarded as the first business in Comox Valley to accept bitcoin (BTC) payments.
- Alto Viaje and Bitex have collaborated to please bitcoin (BTC) enthusiasts in Argentina. In almost 37 cities, public transport riders can now cover their transport fares with the help of bitcoin (BTC). Credit can readily be added to SUBE travel cards possessed by users and it can be in the form bitcoin (BTC).
- Although bitcoin ETF has not seen success so far, SEC Commissioner, Robert J. Jackson Jr suggests that things won’t stay as they are. Jackson stated that bitcoin ETF is inevitable so it is bound to happen sometime in the future.
- Bitcoin (BTC) has been pretty low for quite some time now. Previously, J.P Morgan analyst, Nikolaos Panigirtzoglou suggested that financial institutions’ interest in bitcoin (BTC) has substantially reduced. But now, Nikolaos states that bitcoin (BTC) might encounter a rebound.
- Co-founder and CEO at Citizen Hex, Benjamin Roberts concluded that DAI increases ethereum (ETH) price. He provided his views on the combination of Ethereum, Augur and MakerDAO and regarded them as ‘holy trinity of crypto’. Furthermore, he also explained how the trinity benefited and impacted the value of ethereum (ETH).
- With the help of a multi-chain compatible wallet, users can now easily trade ethereum tokens and coins on a DEX. Switcheo Exchange is launching a wallet that allows users to trade from other chains on a DEX.
- Ripple (XRP) ledger has crossed the benchmark of 1.5 million accounts. It’s a milestone for ripple (XRP) to surpass the 1.5 million mark. Besides this, a fact was revealed about the ripple (XRP) accounts. At the moment, the top 100 accounts hold about 75 percent of the ripple (XRP) capitalization and only eight accounts posses more than $8 billion dollars worth ripple (XRP).
- ABRA, a mobile cryptocurrency platform, has started accepting ripple (XRP). It is suggested that with the induction of ripple (XRP), people from 155 countries can purchase parts of high-priced stocks like Facebook, Netflix etc with the help of ripple (XRP). The official date for inaugurating ripple (XRP) has not been finalized yet though.
- While expanding its University Blockchain Research Initiative (UBRI), Ripple has added up 11 new universities. These include Carnegie Mellon University, Cornell University, Duke University, Georgetown University, University of Kansas, University of Michigan, Morgan State University, National University of Singapore, Northeastern University, University of Sao Paulo and Institute for Fintech Research, Tsinghua University.
- Since the arrival of cryptocurrencies, hackers have been smartly maneuvering tricks in the bag to scam and fraud people. In the past, Tron (TRX) users have been the victim on a social media website, Facebook. Lately, Facebook has taken a step to validate and verify the media page of Tron (TRX) Foundation. Now, a blue tick is installed on the media account to distinguish fake accounts from the official account.
- The founder of Tron (TRX), Justin Sun has decided to run a secret Valentine’s Day campaign for Tron (TRX) and BitTorrent (BTT). It is said that the event will be graced by numerous celebrities. Justin has hinted about the celebrities joining the event but hasn’t revealed the specifics. According to him, one of the main characters in Friends, one winner of 3 Golden Globe Awards and one winner of 4 Super Bowl titles will be joining the campaign.