Following are the top stories from subreddits of bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP) and Ethereum (ETH).
- A man has spent most part of his 2018 making a mural to promote Cryptocurrency, and mostly Bitcoin. In his mural, he has depicted many prominent faces and cryptocurrencies. He also posted a picture holding a dog in one hand that relates to Dogecoin.
- Bitcoin storage startup Casa is open sourcing aspects of its lighting network-enabled bitcoin node. Casa is also launching an extension to their browser that will enable users to interact with their Casa Nodes.
- Rober Greifeld, former Chairman & CEO of NASDAQ has said that “100% of the stocks and bonds trading on Wall Street today could be tokenized, and in five years, 100% of the stocks and bonds on Wall Street will be tokenized”.
- Ripple has partnered with InstaRem, the Singapore digital firm, who has said to be working with xRapid implementation, enters in Fintech program with VISA.
- Binance users with their credit cards, can now pay for cryptos. the exchange is supporting credit card purchase for bitcoin (BTC), ether (ETH), litecoin (LTC) and XRP that can be traded against up to 151 other tokens offered by the exchange.
- A ripple engineer is engaged in a twitter war to to refute criticism against the company’s blockchain-based payment protocol.
- Plasma Group has launched toolset, a working testnet, an explorer on plasma chains. Anyone can deploy their plasma chain from command line or connect to a already deployed plasma chain and send transactions via a command line wallet.
- Görli Testnet has launched live at GörliCon. The first PoA cross-client testnet is alive and very stable.
- B9lab is aiming to train 1000 developers for free in 2019. B9lab has committed to co-sponsor up to 500 free seats to students and they are looking for organisations and individuals from the Ethereum community to help them fund the other half