Cryptos have remained as the one of the most advanced tech marketing strategy of 2017-2018. The are a hot buzzword. We know, we know we are a little tired of ranting about the status quo and glorifying the future that cryptos hold.
We bring you something different today, not the usual. Nothing moral based. Nothing related to discrimination. Something so light. Something super simple and digestible.
Good marketers see consumers as complete human beings with all the dimensions real people have. Jonah Sachs, Winning the Story Wars
- Vegan, non vegan, GMO, non GMO, parabens, paraben free, Cruelty free, animal testing free, fair trade, no child labor, halal, kosher, non-comedogenic, organic, farm fresh, natural, color and preservative free – all of this is possible now. It will be true. Imagine a Cult-beauty or Sephora or Amazon that can not be lied to, and that does now lie, POSSIBLE.
2. Zimbabwe, worst of the world’s hyperinflation happens. The Zimbabwean dollar was losing half its value every day. This completely disturbed the economy. The aftershocks even years later of that are pretty alarming. No such a case can shift to cryptos. SAVED.
3. The crypto space was a geek rack in the library, a niche, weird corner of the internet but it has turned into something that commands mainstream attention. Even though the actual market is low, there’s positive discourse on it and a lot of traditional financial players are getting involved. There is more love than there is hate. BEAUTIFUL.
4. If you don’t know how to behave in a meeting, then you shouldn’t be working. Blockchain is enabling women to become even more fierce and aware of their civil and liberal rights. AWARENESS.
5. There is so much unspoken stuff. The world needs a decentralized platform that is not based on patriarchal structures and state hegemonic, one just to rant and 3980291203912728932392 for other purposes that also include freedom of speech, expression etc. PURE DEMOCRACY!
6. When the world is out of balance, all sexes, all ages, all civilians suffer. Better legal and governance systems are an option. LAW & ORDER!
7. EVERYBODY CAN HAVE THEIR OWN BUSINESS!
8. Trees saved! Replace bank notes and paper currency with virtual! FUTURISTIC!
Now, you tell us, how is that for fun? Enlightened? Happy day? Positive?