The subreddits of cryptocurrencies saw several important events and activities. From Elon Musk’s very brave statement about cryptocurrencies, Vitalik was suggested to find no luck and success when he requested Google to add a symbol for ethereum (ETH).
- In the very recent, founder and CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, Elon Musk told his perception of cryptocurrencies. While sharing his take, he mentioned bitcoin (BTC) and said that its structure was brilliant. Apart from that, he was of the view that cryptocurrencies were far better than paper money.
- The infrastructure lead at Lightning Labs, Alex Bosworth stated that there was so much activity going on Lightning. He shared his own experience to justify the claims made by him. According to him, his own node was routing for more than $10,000 every month while he was getting paid 0.25% due to routing.
- Bitcoin (BTC), after a very brief stay, had dropped down to less than $4,000. It has touched the $4,000 benchmark several times but failed to maintain that position for long.
- According to a subreddit post, Vitalik Buterin, the creator of ethereum (ETH), was suggested to be struggling with Google. He was said to be asking Google to add a symbol for ethereum (ETH) like the symbol of bitcoin (BTC) was added. As per Google’s response, Vitalik’s request was not entertained. At the moment, the original tweet can’t be traced and Vitalik is disapproving of all things mentioned below.
- In the near past, Strategic Business Innovator (SBI) decided to support ripple (XRP). The CEO of SBHI holdings, Yoshitaka Kitao stated that the bank will not only accept ripple (XRP) but also increase its acceptance.