Okay, so there is hardly ever any place where you can find comprehendible stuff where cryptocurrency newbies could learn something. You start off all pumped up and enthusiastic, all eager to learn and twenty minutes in, you are holding your head because it is throbbing with pain only to find out that there’s no simpler way to learn about bitcoin.
But fear not as we have compiled a quick list of tips that can help you a lot. We are calling this Bitcoin Hack Book.
Portfolio Tracking and Investing Strategy
- Our best pick is coin.fyi for portfolio tracking. It is a website that you can easily access it on desktop/mobile. Hopefully, 2019 will be the year we see good portfolio tracking solutions.
- Coinmarketcap is the best place to know about crypto market capitalizations.
- But be sure to check out tools like Onchainfx as assessing the value of crypto only through capitalizations is NOT advised in 2019. Gurl we are playing smart this year.
- Diversity. It’s all about that. Diversify yourself to reduce your exposure.
- Get two different projects. One for your smart, long term, thought out plans and the other one for your fun, experimental thrifty side.
- READ. READ. READ.
- Listen to alternative viewpoints and don’t turn your statement into a goddamn bible. Be sure to be flexible.
- Stress-test your ideas with intelligent people from the opposing side.
- Remember to breathe
- Time is your friend, impulse if your enemy.
- Take it easy, take it slow. Make well-informed decisions. It’s your money and time.
- You don’t have to know everything before doing something. Sometimes it is okay to go with the flow or to live dangerously a little. Only a little.
- Don’t be afraid to experiment. It is the only you’ll learn and perhaps create something new as well?
- Control your crypto ONLY through private keys. Check out this article if you are looking for what wallet to choose.
- Two-factor authentication is your best friend. Use it anywhere you can.
- Go old school and keep your passwords in a diary/journal. Come up with a way to encrypt them if you can but please don’t do something so difficult that you yourself forget about it.
- Do NOT, and I repeat, DO NOT use public WiFis for trading.
- Bookmark your sites to avoid phishing.
These are just tips and nifty details that no one tells you about when you first start. This is no way an investment plan or advice. Please don’t blame us for your ruins.
P.S: Keep checking us to keep yourself updated.