Since its initial release in 2009 Bitcoin is still on the low side of the bell curve of global acceptance and investors are still somewhat reluctant to put their stakes on cryptocurrencies due to its speculative nature, but still, there are many predictions especially for Bitcoin regarding its price and some other predictions that may or may not be accurate by the passage of time. Here are some of the craziest predictions from world-renowned economists, financial analysists, and pollsters, keeping in mind by the last week of April 2018 Bitcoin is priced somewhere at $8,800-$8990.
- Ronnie Moas the founder of Standpoint Research has predicted about Bitcoin to be at $20,000 by the start of December 2018. Considering the stock market is overpriced, and the decreasing value of USD globally, at this point tax cuts in the US, will result in growth in American economy support his claim.
- Mike Novogratz of Fortress Investment Group has predicted about Bitcoin to reach $40,000 by the end of 2018. because of the fact that investors will be self-confident for investing heavily, it will bring huge capital and automatic gain in the price of Bitcoin.
- John McAfee predicted last year in November for Bitcoin to be priced at $1 Million by the end of 2020. McAfee has been a very active investor in crypto for last few years now.
- Another prediction about the number of big investors in cryptocurrencies by Yonatan Sela of Props. It is predicted that there will more than 50 million investors by the end of 2018.
- In 2018 more and more businesses will accept the bitcoins as mood of payments for the services including online gambling.
Inspite of all these predictions it is always recommended not to get too emotional about it and make wise decisions. Always start out small and look at it as an asset to invest in.