The subreddits of top five cryptocurrencies had substantial updates for crypto enthusiasts and supporters. From experts maintaining their bullish sentiment regarding bitcoin (BTC), the developers of Burj Khalifa linked with rumors suggesting that they accept some cryptocurrencies.
- Alistair Milne, co-founder and CIO of Digital Currency Fund, shared his recent interaction with the Bitcoin Lightning Network powered chicken feeder. He was glad to feed chickens in a different time zone with the help of Pollofeed.
- IBM’s vice president of the blockchain, Jesse Lund showed his optimism for bitcoin (BTC). He was of the view that bitcoin (BTC) will be reaching $5,000 by the end of the ongoing year. Moreover, he stated that he expects bitcoin (BTC) to reach $1 million mark in the future.
- John David McAfee, who founded the software company McAfee Associates, also shared his consent on the future of bitcoin (BTC). He stated that while many others have realized bitcoin (BTC) to be of $1 million worth in the future, he is the only one to give a concrete date, 31 December 2020, for bitcoin (BTC) to reach the $1 million spot.
- Emaar Properties is a famous Dubai based property giant known for developing Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world. The estimated revenue per year for Emaar Properties is around $6 million. There’s a rumor that Emaar Properties have started accepting ethereum (ETH) payments through Bitcoin Suisse. There are currently no official statements from Emaar to clarify the rumors.
- Catex Exchange revealed its future plans, in a very recent. Catex Exchange announced that from 24 February, users will have the option of ripple (XRP) as the platform will be integrating ripple (XRP) on 24 February 2019.
Brad Garlinghouse, CEO of Ripple, spoke at the Davos World Economic Forum 2019. He unhesitantly stood on his stance that bitcoin (BTC) will come to zero. According to him, bitcoin (BTC) is a great technology but not a currency.
- In latest, the news that EOS will be seeing the joining of new users as Tapatalk is building a new rewarding system while using the platform of EOS came to the light. The hype behind the news was due to 3 million users registered on Tapatalk which are expected to use EOS in the future.
- Creator of Fortnite, Tim Sweeney defended EOS when a Twitter user stated that EOS managed to grow 4TB in 8 months. Tim responded to the user by questioning him that what was wrong with 4TB for a global transaction ledger. He further said that 4TB required a $200 worth hard drive.
What’s wrong with 4TB for a global transaction ledger? That fits on a $200 hard drive.
— Tim Sweeney (@TimSweeneyEpic) February 22, 2019
- User controlled crypto wallet, Coinbase Wallet has started supporting litecoin (LTC) for the users. Before adding litecoin (LTC), Coinbase Wallet had been supporting many other cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin (BTC), ethereum (ETH) etc on its platform.