From the bullish sentiments regarding bitcoin (BTC) to the domination of litecoin (LTC) over bitcoin cash (BCH), the crypto verse of Reddit possessed some interesting events.
- The price of bitcoin (BTC) has stayed low for quite some time now. While many are waiting for bitcoin (BTC) rebound, they’re plenty who are unaware of an interesting fact. According to the analysis by JPMorgan Chase, making of bitcoin (BTC) costs more than the present worth of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin (BTC) costs about $4,060 but, at the moment, it is of about $3,600 worth. This means that processing bitcoin (BTC) transactions is not profitable anymore.
- Chinese billionaire, Zhao Dong was seen bullish on bitcoin (BTC). He regarded today’s bear market to be a perfect opportunity to buy bitcoin (BTC). He concluded that buying bitcoin (BTC) when nobody cares is an ideal time for investing in the largest cryptocurrency.
- CEO of Twitter, Jack Dorsey had shown his sentiments for bitcoin (BTC) when he regarded it as the currency of the internet. Recently, he revealed that lightning network will be added to his payment wallet and application, Square.
- Ethereum’s Constantinople upgrade had to face failure due to a bug found on last minute. Following the discovery of bug, ethereans on Augur are of the view that Constantinople will be delayed.
- In a very recent, Molly Shea, general manager at Western Union, briefed on the experimenting done by Western Union with blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies. Molly disclosed that Western Union was piloting some settlement tests with Ripple.
- Apart from Western Union, Atomic Wallet announced its affiliations with ripple (XRP). Now, Atomic Wallet has added ripple (XRP) for Atomic Exchanges.
- The team of Litecoin foundation sees expansion. After successfully adding four advisors in a short span of time, Litecoin foundation now added a popular Swiss-born American actress, Kat Graham. She is also a singer, dancer and a model. Kat is known for her role of Bonnie Bennett on The Vampire Diaries.
- Litecoin (LTC), the fourth largest cryptocurrency, beat bitcoin cash (BCH) in December 2018. It was suggested that litecoin (LTC) processed much more transactions than bitcoin cash (BCH) managed to pull. When compared with bitcoin cash (BCH), litecoin (LTC) was up by three times for the number of payments executed in the last December.